At the Chamber, we encourage small business starts. So much to that we have all the paperwork assembled for you. This packet will give you a greater handle on what the basic requirements are. Below is a partial list of the basic concepts that we suggest to help you get put your dreams into action.
Laying the Start-up Groundwork
- Starting a Business: The Idea Phase
- Business Structure Basics
- How to Name Your Business
- How to Find the Best Location
- How to Find Product Sources
- How–and Why–to Incorporate Your Business
Planning for a successful start
- An Introduction to Business Plans
- Do You Really Need a Business Plan?
- Use Your Leadership Style to Make Your Best Business Plan Yet
- Plan Your Plan
- Building a Strategy Pyramid
- Conducting a Market Analysis for Your Business Plan
Want to know more? Contact Shan Sheridan for more information.